Dr. Vamsee Mohan B M.Tech, PhD
Director T & P
Placement cell of the college frequently interacts with various companies and invites them for campus interviews. The Placement cell arranges training programs in honing the skill sets, required for facing the interview, group discussion etc. It also invites HR managers from various organizations to conduct training programs for the final year students.
At Visvodaya, Personality Development programme is a part of the curriculum. Thoughtfully designed multi faceted Personality Development modules enable students to identify and overcome their limitations and thereby transform themselves into competent technocrats and highly employable engineers.
The Cell has been playing the dual role of assessing the ever-changing industrial requirements and estimating inherent talents of the students. The students are guided for Off-campus and On-campus interviews. It also organizes Personality development programs and Entrepreneurship programs periodically.
- To make PBR VITS the favorite destination for all multinational companies
- To establish state of the art in house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
- To build Visvodaya brand value in the corporate world.
- To plan more industry-institution interactions to benefit students and faculty.
- To establish exclusive Life Skill Lab for soft skills & technical skills.
- To strive towards 100% placements.
- Introducing video conferencing with industry experts & successful alumni to create awareness for Campus to Corporate Transformation.
- Scheduling training programs from 1st year to prepare students to cater to corporate needs & requirements.
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews. Some of the functions of Training & Placement Cell are: Keeping correspondence with leading companies for campus selections. Getting information from corporate companies and sharing it to registered students. Notifying the eligible students about job opportunities and campus selections. Preparing a formal list of students of different disciplines with high merit. Conducting Campus Recruitment Training programmes on Aptitude, Soft Skills and Technical Skills Conducting Mock online tests for continuous preparation Coordinating with the recruitment teams and assisting them for the smooth conduct of the event.
|Director T & P||Dr. Vamsee Mohan B||M.Tech, PhD|
|Placement Officer||Mr. Vamsinadh J||M.Tech, (PhD)|
|Online test Coordinator||Mr. Kamalakar Reddy||M.Tech|
|Aptitude Trainer||Mr. Bharath Kumar V||M.Tech|
|Soft Skills Trainer||Dr. Rajkumar P||MBA, PhD|
|Placement Office Administrator||Ms. Sandhya Y||MA|