The institute has good research facilities required for top class engineering education. A Research and Development laboratory aims to look beyond the horizon to make a transformational impact on the world and students and faculty are encouraged to do research inspired learning. JNTUA has recognized ECE Department as a Research centre in 2017-18 for full time Ph.D. Program and presently 7- full Time research scholars are pursuing Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
R & D Facilities:
- HFSS software to design and simulate complex RF electronic circuit element.
- Antenna fabrication and test facility to realize and test low profile antennas.
- Software Defined Radio system to simulate wireless transmission and reception.
- Los Angeles Abrasion Testing Machine
- Compression Testing Machine
- Accelerating Curing Tanks, Marshall’s Stability Apparatus
- CNC Milling Machine, Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM)
- 3-D Tool dynamometer, Laser Doppler Vibrometer
- LabVIEW with associated hardware